Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Nominations are now open for Crain’s New York Business 2021 Notable LGBTQ Leaders and Executives. This is a special print and digital editorial feature within Crain's June 7 issue. This feature is a celebration of LGBTQ business professionals who have impacted New York City in major ways. It honors their professional, civic and philanthropic achievements. We are welcoming nominations to help us determine those recognized in this feature.
The deadline to nominate an individual for this feature is April 19, at 10 a.m. EST.
To nominate: Nominations are only accepted via our website. Click this link to begin: NOMINATE A CANDIDATE
Note: If you do not already have a Crain's New York Business account, you will be asked to create one before you can proceed with the nomination form. We recommend using chrome or firefox web browsers to complete your application. You may also choose to Skip and Log in as a Guest.
Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by April 19 to be considered. All required sections of the form must be completed for consideration. Please note incomplete answers may result in disqualification. Self-nominations are accepted. There is no fee to nominate.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes.
Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to:
- Edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations.
- Use direct quotes from the nomination form - nominators may be cited within the publication.
- Choose honorees with the most compelling stories, as well as a diverse array of people and roles in the community.
Do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
IMPORTANT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nominee must be based within the 5 boroughs of New York City or the counties of Westchester, Bergen, Nassau or Rockland.
- Must self-identify as LGBTQ
- Executives must be serving in a senior level role.
- Executive has made significant contributions to advancing equality within the workplace and/or within the New York area.
- Executive has assumed a leadership position outside of the candidates' own organization or company including professional organizations and civic/community service initiatives.
- Companies nominated must demonstrate that they have promoted diversity and inclusion, including the hiring and advancement of LGBTQ managers and executives, as well as women, people with disabilities, African Americans, Latinos and other minorities.
For frequently asked questions about this program please visit our FAQ page here. Should you still require assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.